Greggun,<P>Actually I was a bit skeptical of the 22 Hornet and its big game ability. But then my dads new work partner shoots for Barnes and is a staff member and author for there reloading manuals. He showed me pictures of animals he had taken with the hornet. The largest animal he had harvested was a Zebra.<P>Try this test out. Load up some X Bullets and your other coyote rounds or whatever you want to use. Then line up about 5, 1 gallon milk jugs full of water. Go back to 25 yds and shoot. You will be surprised at the differences in penetration.<P>On the capoe buffalo it was a one shot kill. There were guides on stand by with the 375's loaded up with solids. Apparently due to the light report of the hornet, and the fact the kinetic energy is not so high. The animal does not get shocked as hard. The author stated the bull went down within 75 yds.<P>I know it sounds crazy, I think Barnes will provide you with this litterature if you request for it. I should be home next month and I will loook for the article. [Linked Image] <P>Chad

NM Kid<BR>