Originally Posted by hillestadj
Miss Lynn, Gus, BobBrown

Ahhhhh, you are thinking of me, how quaint...

But do you not think you are disgracing those who were meant to be remembered in this thread? Why would you and your cohorts belittle the thoughts, the memories, and the goodness that lived in the people that this thread was meant to honour?

The answer, of course, is evident, you and your cohorts, have no sense of honour, nor decency.

I wonder, what will be said of you and your cohorts? What will be said at your funerals, you know those little whispers, those smirks, those foul words spoken of the dead because, well, because the ability to dishonor the dead is quite frankly easier BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD, unless they of course are the chosen ones that are still alive and you then feel free to dishonor them behind their backs, or on the internet where you never fear reprisal.

May you all be blessed to have friends and family that will honour you as you have honoured those mentioned here on this thread.

My apologies to you Wabi. When dishonour is shown it should not be tolerated, in any, way, shape, or form.

Lynn