you can't get enough 748 in a 222 case to worry about any pressure being too high., so you should be good to go on that...

Ingwe mentioned back in November that 4198 is " your huckleberry".... and although I burn a lot of that om all sorts of chamberings..
the powder I'd be reaching for ( in saner times) would be good old time RL 7. an often forgot about powder,

I think they tried to replace it with RL 10, but from what I've seen around the net here and there, it still outsells its 'replacement'....

and H 322 is NEVER a bad option for velocity and accuracy in calibers like the 222 and smaller...

and 748, is another powder I don't like to be getting low on....but too many people forget it ever existed...except guys with a lot of long time reloading experience...

I haven't even tried the 8208 that everyone is acting like the greatest thing since sliced bread... there isn't a darn thing it has to offer, that isn't covered by many powders that have been around for decades... and are tried and proven...I like to use powders who are old friends.. I know them and their parameters, and they are always consistent...

yeah, I use to have to test every new powder that hit the market...but I think I gave up on that right around the time Varget was introduced....

nothing wrong with the other guys wanting to try a new powder.... but me, I hang with my old friends.....

kinda like I do with a lot of my campfire buds....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez