Sorry for the delay getting back to this.

Yes I am a North Arm Fan. But like Dude270 I am not liking the profile. But it checks the other boxes. If I look at it enough I might settle for the mallard.

Hank gorgeous knives. Look a little meatier through the spine than I want. Little unsure on the handle as well. Anything other than straight line through the finger area I need to get in hand. Seems like nearly and protrusion always lands on finger instead of between them with my natural hold. Same way with finger groove pistol grips.

Journeyman I have had a few knifes in AEB L. No matter how much I tried my sharpening techniques never put a edge on I was happy with. Work D2 and several other steels the same way and I get perfect edge everytime.

As for specs and price. No more than 1/8 inch at the spine and a full flat grind and a fairly aggressive grind to get as thin of edge as possible.. Budget without going custom maker is 150ish. Anymore I will be better off just putting money to a custom.

Currently I have a Battlehorse Birch River. I like it but don't love it. Biggest complaint is the blade thickness. They say 1/8 but it is more like 5/32 and it is a rather conservative flat grind. Could of brought it to a much thinner edge in my opinion. But I guess as it is the knife is more multi purpose.

I will check out Tim Olt offerings.

Thanks for all the input.