So I'm shopping a new mid-sized truck and I'm two days into the process. My preferred purchase is a 2022 Tacoma 4x4 off road model with the newly designed Nissan Frontier pro 4x as a very close second. First Toyota dealership has no Tacoma's and doesn't know when they will see one. I go online and see another Toyota dealer has three of the off road models. I call the dealership and said trucks no longer exist. Lady doesn't know when more will arrive. I stop by the local Nissan dealership and there are two pro 4xs out front on the lot. Sticker prices are 41,6something on each. Another added sticker announces a 3,000.00 markup for "market adjustment" on each. Now I'm pre-approved for purchase through my credit union so I walk in the building to tell whoever that I'll pay sticker but not their market adjustment. Both trucks are being written up for purchase when I get inside. Sales manager tells me their trucks last only a day or two. The capitalist in me says, if ya can get it, take it. But I'm too proud or too stingy or too old to pay over sticker for any vehicle. This might take awhile.