Okay, here's the deal. My son and I just finished the hunt of a lifetime. Excellent hunt where we took a 185-190 class muley buck (taxidermist says over 190 "easy", but I'm not so sure) that we've been scouting since summer, and he took a nice bobcat that we called in, which we've been trying to do for him for over 3 years now.

When we had just the deer, I had decided to go with a "full sneak" wall mount, but was considering a pedestal mount as well. Now that my son took the bobcat on the same hunt, we are thinking of doing some kind of pedestal mount incorporating both of the animals in the mount. I'm not sure about having the animals "interacting" together in the mount, but the taxidermist thought maybe having the deer above the bobcat who might be laying under a rock ledge the deer was "standing" over.

Not sure what to do, but at this point, expense is not the primary consideration. I don't have limitless funds for this, but will put forth some coin to do something nice.

Ideas?

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.