I have been around a few of the lower end model Fierce rifle's and those were based on a slightly modified Sako 85 action (which I am not a fan) they were accurate but not "tack drivers " like Fierce advertises, mostly hovering around MOA ...This new for 2023 Rogue model is a whole other animal as it seems to be based on a modified two lug Model 700 action (which I am a fan) I would have liked to have seen the bolt face as Jim never mentioned the type of extractor/ejector this rifle has but it is definitely a push feed rifle and does not "grab" the cartridge like he explained in the video. I dont like the way the sling mounts are made with a qd mount hole on the side of the buttstock, whats wrong with conventional sling studs? This qd system will greatly reduce your sling options, And the selection of chamberings is pretty limited as in other Fierce models. I might try a Rogue if they offered it chambered in 30-06 (they dont) im not a big cartridge of the month guy like Fierce seems to be catering too.....Good luck...Hb