Originally Posted by brydan
Originally Posted by Seafire
Don't leave out the old 1 shot... "three shot group"

Yeah I've seen a few recently that were claimed to be 10 shot groups. I get that sometimes a bullet passes through the same hole with no evidence of it from a picture, but 3 or 4 Whoodini bullets in one group? I'm skeptical to say the least laugh

I shoot so many 1 hole 3 shot groups that it isn't even funny. Just about every time out it happens. They are part of a 5 or 10 shot group, but I've thought that it is senseless to walk down to the target, and pull it off the target board and interrupt a good 10 shot group.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

During load development with one of my AR10's. Here's the groups on each side of that charge weight:

You guys that are skeptical can't shoot for fu ck or don't have very good rifles.

The problem is you and your rifle can't shoot like that, so you are "skeptical". Fuggin laughing..

I feel the same way about a lot of targets I see here, only opposite. In that it's like: How the fu ck do you guys shoot like schidt?? Why is the group always way the fugg off the bulls eye??? There are all kinds of shooters, I guess.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA