To the OP…
Remember as well you are looking at a boat that falls in the years Lund had transom issues. Those issues aren’t totally time on the water related. Expensive fix.
Secondly you mention the accessories. They are older and outdated, those don’t register much to me as far as sale valu.
Engine hours can be gotten from the motor with equipment the dealership should have on hand..
I bought a really nice Shorelander trailer this past fall for up to 19’ boats for just under 500.00. Used of course but that should give you an idea of valu on that part of the deal.
Anytime dealing with a dealership it’s likely higher priced than a private sale. They have to support the showroom and all else. I’d be thinking of a 10% decrease in what is being asked.
Just my personal thoughts. If you really want to check valu call your bank, give them the specifics, and ask them what they would loan you. It’s there business to be very close to right on as far as valu.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.