And that is why I like my kicker. I fish a lake a lot where I back troll really slow over rock piles with half a crawler . it is amazing how well back trolling works . it is kind of an old mans walleye method but boy does it work in the weeds. Then i see others with all kinds of those boards out there . Sure they get walleyes , but I just cant imagine them not catching weeds every 100'. I bet I catch twice as many walleye as they do. I back troll for half a mile sometimes in one direction from one rock pile to the next and then back again. Cheap too, just a half a crawler , 1/4 oz. sinker and a #4 Eagle claw with my St Croix rod. I also do that to locate schools of perch. Everyone else is jumping around , pulling up anchor every 15 minutes till they get lucky. SO many times I find a school of perch and then some big boat blasts past me 40 mph , trying his darndest to look cool with his shiny boat. It knocks me off 20 ' but I keep fishing, but you know, 20' most times means I dont get nearly as many fish . Back trolling lets me get on them, just feel a bunch of hits real fast and they are likely perch. If I get a small walleye right there while back trolling , I press mark and sit there cause I know a small walleye is more agressive in the school of perch . It works almost all the time. Back trolling gets me right on the fish inside of a few feet and then I can see them on the graph so I know for sure . I have not perch fished like this this year however, cause I am slamming the walleyes, and with my new boat , I can be out there in much more wind.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23