If anyone wants great rifle in a great caliber this is a great deal. I have a 338/06 in a pre 64 mod 70 FW Rebore. Rebore, Pendleton stock, and Cera coat. Custon work and stock was most of his price. 7 or 8 years ago. And I had to come up with doner pre 64 70. A great elk rifle and caliber here in western Washington or really anywhere you would want to hunt. I shot a couple elk and a bear with 338/06. just deflated them. Really a wonder this caliber isn't more popular. Rifle package with reloading gear and load devilments. and rifle shoots 3/4 in group is a huge value on its own.
Brno VZ24 is one of the best of the 98s for custom builds. I have no dog in the hunt but if a guy is a bargen shopper this is one to jump on. To the wright person that Pacific research stock is worth most of his asking price. I have a 338/06, 9.3x62, 375 H&H already or Ida bought this one already. And I am a Bargen shopper. (CHEAP)
I asked an old gunsmith one time the difference in a $15000.00-dollar Mauser and a 1000.00-dollar Mauser. The first guy that bought it. Not all cases but more fact than fiction. To the seller good luck.