Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
I mentioned this the other day to one of my friends. When I started hunting 1.5 MOA was good enough. A one-inch gun was something close to Voodoo and was talked about in whispers. Now a blister pak rifle will shoot sub moa and perhaps less than a half inch with loads it likes. It is truly a golden time for a rifle crank. Like yourself, my initial reaction to a 1 MOA guarantee is something I would no longer brag about if I was a manufacturer.
One inch MOA is almost a thing of the past. I'm hoping the gun performs much better than 1 MOA just so Colt can claim the gun is a successes and is worth the $1800 asking price. With CZ behind them I would be confident the gun is capable, but we'll know soon enough. I don't have one in my future but I do own some Colts and I want to see them be successful.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.