I called a local shop today to see if they had any Elements coming in 7 PRC. My timing was good because they had just got 2 of them in. I hurried and headed to town. When I walked in the shop 1 was on the counter and a guy had just finished the paper work for it.

Luckily I got the other one and they gave me an additional 10% off because they are putting all seekins rifles on sale in April so they went ahead and gave me the discount a bit early. It was only $2360 after the 10% off of the sticker price.

They also had 1 box of factory 175 eldx ammo for sale with it. It's pretty light with a thin barrel but going element was the only way to get the 22" barrel length I prefer. Now I need to decide which scope to put on it. Might start with a bushy lrhs 4-18. I wish I had an extra 3-12 lrhs for it.

I think I'm going to like this rifle, especially if they get some stock spacers out for it soon. The stock is just a bit short for me but the rumor is that spacers are in the works. I've already taken the loudener off the muzzle.

Bb