Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I called a local shop today to see if they had any Elements coming in 7 PRC. My timing was good because they had just got 2 of them in. I hurried and headed to town. When I walked in the shop 1 was on the counter and a guy had just finished the paper work for it.

Luckily I got the other one and they gave me an additional 10% off because they are putting all seekins rifles on sale in April so they went ahead and gave me the discount a bit early. It was only $2360 after the 10% off of the sticker price.

They also had 1 box of factory 175 eldx ammo for sale with it. It's pretty light with a thin barrel but going element was the only way to get the 22" barrel length I prefer. Now I need to decide which scope to put on it. Might start with a bushy lrhs 4-18. I wish I had an extra 3-12 lrhs for it.

I think I'm going to like this rifle, especially if they get some stock spacers out for it soon. The stock is just a bit short for me but the rumor is that spacers are in the works. I've already taken the loudener off the muzzle.

Bb

Bb, have you shot your rifle yet? I want a Havak ph II, but hoping it will be a solid .75 MOA shooter. Would be disappointed otherwise.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb