Hi all,
I got this in a trade a while back and don't have a use for it so it's available for purchase. Would prefer your FFL accepts from a non-ffl if possible to save me some $$$.

Sako AV 300 Winchester Magnum. Unknown round count but the owner before me said it was his dad's gun and they lived in Wisconsin and hunted white tail. I got the feeling it wasn't being used much. I've shot it at the range 1-2x with 20 rounds or fewer total. I just don't have a need with other rifles I use already. Not a safe queen but a very nice looking rifle with a few very small blemishes. I try to show them in the photos. I'm limited to two photos in this post but can take and send many via email or text. I can also make some videos showing the condition and share via YouTube link, etc.
It has a screw on/off muzzle break.

Sig scope not included at this time but I may sell it later or with the gun possibly as I really like the scope.

I googled it and this is the first one that came up so $1000 plus shipping. If possible I like to do actual shipping cost. I've sold a decent amount of guns on here so just search my past posts. No bs as I've been ripped off before.

Here's the link to a used one.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/101305619

Attached Images
20230501_155235.jpg (58.49 KB, 839 downloads)
20230501_155052.jpg (45.82 KB, 831 downloads)