Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by gitem_12
i've yet to buy Ted's 10mm ammo, but the 38 Spl I bought from him has been fantastic. I killed a big doe witha 6 inch Smith k-38 Masterpiece from a treestand last fall with one round of his SWC.

That is pretty darn cool!

Not much of a feat Ted, she was 17 yards from me meandering down a trail i stopped her with a whistle and settled the front sight on the crease behind her front shoulder. she kicked at the shot and ran about 30 yards and piled up in the snow. ammo worked just fine, though I didn't catch the bullet for a review.

Gitem,

You really cannot beat that, no matter what cartridge you use. Of course it helps when you can shoot so well to be able to put the bullet exactly where it needs to go. smile
it was a lot of fun. I'm currently looking for a 45 colt of 44 mag that tickles me. I want to add a red dot to one. as far as the shot. i just treated it like a bow shot. the resultes were desireable.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell