Who was that talking about a horse shoe stuffed where?? Well, took the std wt out today, to fireform some new primed brass. Well, the brass is older than I am, so I don't know if I can really call it "new". Anyway, the stock was really popping today, so I had to take a pic for you guys:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Then I proceeded to fling some boolits downrange, even though it was windy as a bastid:

Those ballistic tips are old too. I was probably in the third grade when they were made?

Now, what surprised me was how consistent the Hornady 150gr SST shoots. Charge weights from 55.5, 56, and 56.5gr printed in the same spot. Keeping in mind, the rifle was zeroed the other day with the 56.5gr load:
Sorry, it looks like 4 shots, but it was 5. The rifle seems to put 2 through the same hole for some reason. Here's a better one where you can actually see 5 holes:

Group size basically the same too.

As I thought about it today, after shooting the rifle, no one in their right mind would have sold this rifle for the small amount I paid for it. You kind of have to feel sorry for the guy that was on his death bed, or his children that let this one go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA