Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
All arms and ammo manufacturers needs to stop selling to state agencies in states that abuse their citizens rights.
I disagree. They should sell to anyone willing to pay. I do agree with the op that they damn sure shouldn’t make donations to people who work against them.
They should have the right to sell to anyone willing to pay. Imagine the message sent if, for instance, all those manufacturing ARs ceased sales to LE agencies in CA. Unfortunately, that's a hit to sales........but it would be worth it to make those LE 'exemptions' made irrelevant.
If I'm not mistaken, Barrett ended sales to any California agency when the State banned 50 cal sales here.

It would certainly make a minor dent in any company's sales if they quit selling any arms or ammo that is not available to law abiding citizens in States that ban such.

Just imagine if when it was instituted, no law enforcement agency in CA was able to obtain pistols other than those on the "Roster" for their officers.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?