Originally Posted by GoWyo
25 bull tags. 3 areas over three…four? counties and @4500 square miles with gobs of habitat. There should be room for all. I guarantee there won’t be 25 guided hunters out there, and I’d bet on several that will be taken off private leases. I’ve got 2.5 months to hunt and that much vacation saved up. I’m not in a rush to end my once in a lifetime hunt on the first day. Yes, I’d love a great bull, but I’d rather have my son/ nephew/ brother-in-law with me to experience this.

PS I do fling sticks.

I know the guys that do it. The king kongs are going to be found and sat on by August. They will be taken via sharp stick as early as possible. As Tex said, plenty of good bulls will still be around, just not the bruisers.

Huge unit with lots of places. Snowies, Pole Mountain and even bulls to be found on the top of Sheep Mtn, they can stay there. Madres are even starting to get some good bulls running around.

I got disgusted with the points game a few years ago and burnt my points in the unit on the cow tag. Killed one during sharp stick season sporting a huge set of nuts. smile

Congrats on the tag.