Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Guayo's El Rey on Sullivan street. Miami is about one mile long going through route 60, there is only one street paralleling the 60, it's on the north one block, Sullivan st, it's the real downtown, mostly antique shops and Guayo's, many of the buildings are abandoned. There are two Guayo's restaurants, two brothers from the original couple that started Guayo's in the 40s. The other is 'Guayo's on the Trail' a few miles away on the road to Roosevelt lake. I like Miami's Guayo's better but they are very close. The two brothers kill some nice mule deer around that area.

I get a number 6, enchilada, taco, burro, if you order a combo the default for an enchilada is cheese and the burro is a 'regular burro', which is bean, red sauce and meat chunks. I tell them to add beef to my enchilada, you can add whatever or leave it cheese, I like the regular burro but you can make it whatever they have, my buddy likes the green chili burro. There are two different hot sauce, I use the hot, my wife mixes the two, and the kids use the mild, ask which is which
Kent

SHH!
Busy enough as it is.