I'm afraid Lil'Dick and the Bullschit Artist are wrong on this one, there have been several threads on this topic.

I had my own 22-250AI reamer made many years ago.........the only brass at the time was Winchester, Remington, Federal and Norma.
Federal and Norma were the same dimensions, so that is what I had my reamer made off of. but Remington and Winchester were smaller. I spent decades shooting Federal and Norma brass in several rifles and barrel's with ZERO issues.!!!!!!
Along came Lapua many, many years late to the game with 22-250 brass, I think that I was one of the first standing in line to buy several hundred
Fireforming went well but on the first full power firing the cases were a bit sticky..........I got to measuring virgin Lapua brass and found out that it exceeded SAAMI specs. it is several thou larger than any other 22-250 brass in several dimensions.
I use my Lapua brass in sloppy factory chambers and it is awesome but it simply does not work in a tight chamber.

Perhaps Lapua realized they F'd up on this one as they list it as "discontinued"
Amazing how the "Fhuqking know it all's" are wrong once in a while wink