Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KMS
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.
Better?

Of the candidates running in the primary, who do you consider better.

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.

If only to get the moderates to come over, I agree.

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.
And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.

Wonder if he was eating boogers when on vacation in an enemy nation while his state was in a declared emergency for harsh weather conditions
My point exactly! Just like Trump. Ridicule everyone else!

Kelly