The wife got laid off just in time for the holdays. I've got to scrounge up some cash. I'm offering the following optics:

Leica 8x42 Ultravids: I bought these as "Certified Pre-Owned" from Doug at Cameraland this January. I did not get the opportunity to hunt with them. I carried them on a few strolls in the park. I'm asking $950. SPF

I contacted Doug, and he told me the warranty is non-transferable. It is doubtful you will ever have a problem with these binoculars under normal conditions. But, I will furnish the buyer all of my personal contact information, and be glad to assist him with any problems he may have.

Monarch UCC 5.5-16x44 AO: good shape with light ring marks. $150 SPF

Burris 1.75-5x32 Signature Safari: Same condition as the Monarch above. $150 SPF

Burris 6x40 FFII: Also has light ring marks. Also has a very small ding on the objective bell housing. $100. SPF

All prices include shipping to North America. I will entertain any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.

Steve

I would like to express my gratitude to the campfire family for your help and interest in these items. Merry Christmas

Last edited by Wally; 12/17/07.