A good friend of ours has 4 sons…1 is a SEAL, 1 is a SWCC boat driver, 1 (2nd youngest) texted us 2 weeks ago and told us that he had his BUD/S assignment. The 2nd youngest has been training for this and it’s all those 3 boys wanted to do since they were young. The youngest boy has Downs Syndrome and will require full time care for his entire life. The juxtaposition of 3 men from the same family that are the epitome of the self-sufficient warrior and their youngest brother is the epitome of the sweet kid with Downs that will rely on others for his everyday needs.

I’ve “known” 1 other SEAL in my life (that I know of). He attends our church when he’s in town visiting .. he’s given small group “talks” at church and once spent an hour and a half talking about his story. That was one of the fastest 1.5 hours I’ve ever experienced. I was wearing a T-Shirt he’d given me in Disneyland years ago when another guy came up to me and introduced himself. He is the neighbor of the SEAL in San Clemente or wherever and we struck up a conversation….it’s a small world sometimes.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~