I went and talked to a Honda dealer I needed a 4 seat model. I will say don’t put anyone you like back there in the back seats. My buddies have had the 700-4 and it needed the cam replaced around 7000 miles. Seems to be a known problem do to the oil system not supplying oil to the cam when idling. Kinda a slow machine shifts are noticeable I will say that. I went to check out the 1000-5 dealer didn’t have any for sale but had a few in the back for service. Had 3 of them actually all in for transmission issues. He said if your going to get one for farm use make sure to get the deluxe with paddle shifters. I guess at low speeds the auto only version has issues. I ordered a Mule Pro FXT something I never thought I would pick. It runs 50mph it’s pulled a 5000lb loaded trailer fine, rides like a Buick. Best part is when I have the back seat in use I still have a bed. I’m very happy with it I know several woolen around with them with over 20,000 miles on older units. After having Olaris rangers in the past I’ve not seen many Polaris rangers make it past 10K miles. Take it for what it’s worth I’m a Honda guy,