Originally Posted by carrollco
Martin Strummer: I also remember our induction physicals. We all boarded a greyhound bus headed to Jackson Mississippi. At one stop the 2 rocket scientists went into a Jr Food Mart and purchased small Edwards pecan pies. They threw the pies away and ate the small foil pie shell it came in thinking the foil would show up as ulcers. Nope, didn’t fool the docs. They kept them over the weekend, fed them laxatives, took fresh x-rays and classified them 1A. A big black guy bent over but grabbed his face cheeks. They made him maintain the position and brought all the staff to seen this poor dumb SOB. Another brought his 2” thick folder of medical records telling them he had medical and mental problems. The doc round filed them in the wastebasket and told him that them did their own testing and he would be spending the weekend with them also. Yeah, fun times. My draft number was 6 and I joined the National Guard.

One of the guys that went to Dallas with us was diabetic. Since we all had our personal items and money, Robin made about 30 bucks peeing in sample bottles!
No idea if it worked.