Five years ago I had left the Farm for a bit and driving back in, saw a white patch out in the pasture near the Gate. Went out with a Buzzard already perched on a fence post nearby. It was one of my Billy Goats and he had been emasculated, yes castrated. I got him back in the Barn as he was in in shock. I called a good friend and asked him what he thought it might be. He opined probably dogs. Well no such critters around the place. I then looked across at the fence line and there was a Coyote. Went in and got my CZ 17 HMR and steadied the rifle on my PU in the carport. Lazed at 117 yards, I aimed for a center lung shot. He whirled at the shot running back along the fence line. He did a "Half Gainer" straight up in the air, dying on the spot. I had hit him a little lower than I had aimed, and drilled him thru the heart. The 17 HMR will do the job, and drops a bit after 100 yards. My "Chupacabra" "Goat Sucker" story. I'll try posting a picture later, can't find all my passwords for that right now.The Goat survived the encounter with a bit of that cool Blue Wound Sealer compound.