Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Shot show is a month away who knows.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too, maybe some first runs of something new for next year.

I ordered the 500 pack of TGK blems (the ones I was comparing this new bullet to) about a year ago, and PVI's SKU was a direct match for the Sierra SKU for the 165gr TGK (4665) with a PVI added, also the shipping info actually identified them as TGKs.

Shipment notice from the verified TGKs I ordered a year ago.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The new bullets I just received have an SKU of PVI6765R, which follows the Sierra pattern, but I haven't seen the 67 prefix on any of their other bullets, I kind of think it's a new prefix for a bonded series. Also the new bullets are advertised as bonded tipped bullets, and the packaging reads "BGK" instead of "TGK" from my last shipment. The tips are also a dark opaque green instead of the lighter translucent green of the TGKs. To me that's circumstantial, but points to this being a different bullet.

Anothergun's comment did get me thinking about testing the bonding so I crushed one of the sawed bullet halves in my vise both lengthwise and widthwise. The lead is starting to bulge out, but is obviously sticking to the copper walls and wont separate. I'm pretty convinced they really are bonded.