Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dumbfugks that are surprised that after being rung up in the check out line they have to pay. Really you mouth-breathing fugkwit? You worked your way to the register from 5 customers deep, stood in line for 5 minutes while some goddam waterhead tried to find pink grapfruit on the code sheet, let her finish ringing everything up, then you decide to fumble fugk your way through your fifty five gallon purse to look for your check book. Go jam a glowing hot fire poker up your pisshole you hideous holstein.
My mother (rest her soul) was the worst, she would not think to even look for her check book until after she was told the amount. After she got to where she didn't need to be driving I would take her. Made her mad when I would order her to get her check book out and write everything but the amount while the stuff was being rung up. She always ran late for church, hair appointments, etc. The only thing she did fast was speeding on the way to an appointment. When I started driving her she would complain mightily that I needed to speed up. I told her more than once "I am over the speed limit now, should I just run into that car ahead of us". She told me that she always got behind someone like me when she tried to go somewhere. When she would get home she wouldn't even think about the door key until she was standing in front of the door.

Supper was always way after dark. I learned to cook at an early age.

Bless her heart, the only time she held a job was during WW2 when it was all hands on deck even if you were slow.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer