Of course. hit some stupid button on pad and whole post gone...

Rain. Jacket. They are almost all lined. HH imperfect 3/4 guide is what I've used for years. This year was so wet it just kept drawing all the moisture up the sleeves and got my under layers soaked. Plus you put on a rain jacket thats as wet inside as out every day.

I condensate enough in waders that the pants get damp between top of pants and inside of waders but so far have been able to deal with that.

But this top layers thing getting wet after dang near 2 months of rain in the field and usually no way to dry the clothes every night, IE sleeping bag eventually gets wet and stays wet too when you sleep with your wet gear...

Looking for an option. Used to be rain gear was not lined and we worried about noise maybe. And if you turned arms up it could run down into the sleeve. But not this damn draw up the tricot type lining and the whole coat remains wet. Praying for a day of sun to dry inside and out.

Thanks for any input/options.

Does need to be not safety orange but don't give a flip about camo.

And while at it cold feet in stocking foot waders I think I asked earlier too.... waders every day. Temps as low as 20. In the water its not a big deal, but rain. Wet wading boots. Feet just got cold and stayed. Toe warmers seem to die inside waders eventually due to lack of oxygen I suspect. No way to recharge chargeable basically. I have batteries for phone and Garmin but thats limited weight out where we guide basically.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....