I don’t think the bidet is electable. Wasn’t last time and hasn’t improved his electability the last three years. The economy and immigration are the two big factors. If he were to be declared the winner a second time it would be even more proof our elections have been manipulated and even more people would be asking how long this has been happening.

Trump, in spite of himself is the person we need in the Presidency going forward. Someone who is willing to tear everything down, set people’s hair on fire and start over with only the Constitution as a guide. Watch what is happening in Argentina. Javier Mileil is doing exactly that.

Javier explained to the WEF just how the cow ate the cabbage and how out of touch with reality they are. Pretty sure he won’t be invited back. He had his chance and he made the most of it in a very well written and delivered speech. There was another speaker at the WEF conference who gave a similar speech but I don’t remember his name. I think we are going to see the WEF/NWO begin to lose influence in the next year and that will increase Trump’s electability.