Home
Let me say I would love it if Trump gets reelected and he will have my vote if he is the republican nominee . I like his policies and could care less about his tweets,ego etc . I live in Alabama and most of us down here will support him but I fear there are so many people in other parts of the country and the urban centers just will not vote for him. So many younger people are brainwashed against him. Down here you feel like he would be a slam dunk but I was wrong before and wonder if the republicans would have a better chance with someone else (who??). What do yall think?

Dogdoc
It's going to be a lot closer than most will admit.

Can he win? Yes
Tulsi Gabbard
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tulsi Gabbard
Dude!

That AZZ
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Tulsi Gabbard
Dude!

That AZZ

Wooo!
She makes my Pilates hurt!
Yes he is. But like Calvin says, it’s always an uphill battle. Regardless of who they run, D’s start with NY, CA and IL in their pocket. That’s a lot of electoral votes. A number of other states are nearly as certain.

Would someone else have been more electable? Probably. Doesn’t matter now. Speak your mind and support your candidate. Ignore most of what you hear from the press. Lots of that noise is agenda driven.
GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ are really the only states that matter.

All the rest we can just add up the delegates and hand them out, because we already know how the vote will go.
The polls say Trump is ahead of Biden so that would make him electable, at least at this point. I'm not saying the polls are infallible, but Trump is polling much higher than he did in 2016 or 2020.

I don't think the GOP has anyone more electable than Trump. Remember that the Democrat smear machine would immediately go to work on another Republican like DeSantis or Haley as soon as it looked like they would be the nominee. So far, they've been spared the rough treatment Trump has received, but that would instantly change as soon as they looked like a possible nominee.

I think it's hard to say what would happen if the Dems dump Biden for another candidate.
We'll have to win so big, that cheating won't help the Bolsheviks. If the margin is really large, it makes it hard to cheat and cover it up.
Not sure where people get the idea that people won't vote for President Trump. In 2016 he got around 63 million votes. In 2020 the media told us that he had lost a lot of support, trying to get people to not vote for him. He got 74 million votes in 2020.

No matter how you slice it, Trump had a lot more support, and votes, in 2020 than in 2016. That was after 4 years of constant attacks and lies by the media, Democrats and too many "Republicans". I see no reason why people who voted for him in 2020 wouldn't do so again in 2024. There have been 3 years of very open and obvious reasons for people who voted against him in 2020 to vote for him in 2024.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The polls say Trump is ahead of Biden so that would make him electable, at least at this point. I'm not saying the polls are infallible, but Trump is polling much higher than he did in 2016 or 2020.

I don't think the GOP has anyone more electable than Trump. Remember that the Democrat smear machine would immediately go to work on another Republican like DeSantis or Haley as soon as it looked like they would be the nominee. So far, they've been spared the rough treatment Trump has received, but that would instantly change as soon as they looked like a possible nominee.

I think it's hard to say what would happen if the Dems dump Biden for another candidate.

Trump looks worried like something he doesn't know about is going to happen. Dumping Bidden might be one thing that's likely, but for Haley to win would change things too.
It would tell loads about the future and how stupid people in general are if he is not elected.
Yes
Originally Posted by reivertom
We'll have to win so big, that cheating won't help the Bolsheviks. If the margin is really large, it makes it hard to cheat and cover it up.

Yep, that's why anyone on the fence better get behind the only man who can turn this train wreck around......gotta win BIGLY!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Tulsi Gabbard
Dude!

That AZZ

Wooo!
She makes my Pilates hurt!

I'd like to jazz her size.
No. He can't win. He'll get less than 46% of the total vote that he got in 2016 and 2020. He can't win with less than 46% of the vote. His supporters are more enthusiastic for him than ever before, but so are those who don't like him. Not a single voter that does not like him will sit this one out. More of the same. And if you throw in the abortion issue we are looking at a disaster for the GOP in 2024.
the worst of all worlds allahu akbar
To some, the answer to that question makes no difference.
If a fair election can be guaranteed, I believe he will win but I'll live with the results.
If Trump would have accepted his loss, built his brand, focused on Biden's flaws, he'd have it in a walk. But he is so damaged and so incapable of personal growth, and his conduct since the election so reprehensible, that now it will be close.
Originally Posted by Calvin
It's going to be a lot closer than most will admit.

Can he win? Yes

I'm going in the other direction

I don't think its going to be close. Assuming they don't let them pull off any election horseshit this time around
In our small circle, sure he is...in the big scheme of things, I feel he's hard to elect. I hope he does, but time will tell. I'm voting for him regardless.
I'm just looking at these rallies.

Trump has thousands of people standing in below freezing weather to see him

Biden couldn't get 20 fat women at a Golden Corral
Trump would will in a landslide if the election was fare and honest.

In 2020 Trump captured 75 million votes, that’s 10 million more than any other candidate in history, it was a landslide.

Yet he was cheated out of his rightful place in the White House.

The same forces that cheated Trump and America in 2020 are still in place today.

So NO, he cannot win unless something is done about election fraud between now and Nov.
Originally Posted by DaveisBack
one word, "Abortion" is what killed the 2020 and 2022 election.

personally, i think abortion is a good thing and should be actively encouraged for minorities and immigrants.
Maybe you'd like to lead the charge and make it retroactive? The election wasn't lost by anything. It was stolen. What a gutless wonder you are to encourage killing unborn children.
Abortion my ass. Corruption of our voting system is what killed the 2020-2022 elections. Until everybody gets rid of the asshats that stole the 2020 election that's the new norm.
Electability is a buzz word the establishment uses to scare people into voting for the "preferred" candidate.
National polls don't mean a thing.

5-6 states determine this election, look at their state polls, that's how it's gonna go.

I bet the margin of victory is under 100K votes and it might be less than that.

The state committees in those crucial states should be getting voter rolls shored up now and having workers signed up to do poll watching all over their state. If you live in one of those states, volunteer to be a poll watcher and report irregularities.
The Best of Both worlds.
Originally Posted by Eric308
If Trump would have accepted his loss, built his brand, focused on Biden's flaws, he'd have it in a walk. But he is so damaged and so incapable of personal growth, and his conduct since the election so reprehensible, that now it will be close.
You really shouldn’t comment. You’re WAY out of your depth here.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

5-6 states determine this election, look at their state polls, that's how it's gonna go.

The state committees in those crucial states should be getting voter rolls shored up now and having workers signed up to do poll watching all over their state. If you live in one of those states, volunteer to be a poll watcher and report irregularities.

Exactly

And primary the less than desirable republicans if you can, and vote straight R in the general.
That is the EXACT question the swamp wants people asking.
In 2020 he got more votes than anyone else in history has ever got in a Presidential election. Biden supposedly got more, but we all know that’s fantasy. The deep state has drug him through the mud and tried almost everything in their power to silence him. This has pissed a lot of citizens off, who weren’t previously Trump supporters. They are going to pull out all the stops the next 10 months. Rioting, assassinations, another pandemic, martial law, none of it will surprise me. But, yes, he is still electable.
Originally Posted by steve4102

No way. Go travel somewhere and observe the general population. majority are not Trump types.
Meanwhile Bidden is arranging for the rampaging immigrants to vote for him , otherwise it's back into hiding.
The answer should be an obvious yes he can and yes he will because anyone that hasn’t been in a coma for the last 3 years can see what we got now ain’t working.

But I get worried when I see all these Cuck-suckers in this forum and others that seem legit brain damaged to the point they not sure Trump is the right choice? It’s absolutely mind boggling.

Does anyone remember the magic Niqqer on TV when [bleep] was tanking during his administration? Niqqer said to get used to the way things are because this is the new normal? Niqqer said it straight faced on tv. Then Trump gets elected and turns the [bleep] show 180* in a few years.

Surprise Biden picked up right we’re the magic niqqer left off and has even surpassed that piece of [bleep].

Some of you stupid MFers better get your head out of your freakin A$$ before it’s too late….if it ain’t already
Originally Posted by acy
Not sure where people get the idea that people won't vote for President Trump. In 2016 he got around 63 million votes. In 2020 the media told us that he had lost a lot of support, trying to get people to not vote for him. He got 74 million votes in 2020.

No matter how you slice it, Trump had a lot more support, and votes, in 2020 than in 2016. That was after 4 years of constant attacks and lies by the media, Democrats and too many "Republicans". I see no reason why people who voted for him in 2020 wouldn't do so again in 2024. There have been 3 years of very open and obvious reasons for people who voted against him in 2020 to vote for him in 2024.
Trump will win. Dont listen to any of these bitch ass clowns who say otherwise. Trunp has more support now than ever before. Anyone telling us anything else, is a liar

No way. Go travel somewhere and observe the general population. majority are not Trump types.
Oh? So Trump getting more votes than anyone in history in 2020 is bullchit? And now that the country has experienced about as bad as most people alive have ever seen the last 4 years, Trump is still not popular? Check on the numbers of blacks coming on board and you can bet its much higher than we are being told.
Brother Calvin.lol

He ain’t MAGA
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Brother Calvin.lol

He ain’t MAGA
And hes constantly wrong on his assessment of the current political climate
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm just looking at these rallies.

Trump has thousands of people standing in below freezing weather to see him

Biden couldn't get 20 fat women at a Golden Corral

LOL , good way to put it. I always said, there "ain't " enough people at Biden's rallies to fill one side of a short bus.

I think he will win. Here is why . We have another 51 1/2 weeks of Biden and it is only going to get worse. We all know the immigrants getting to be a bigger problem, our debt is even worse, worker participation from 2019 to now, it went from 69% to 63 %. This means there are less people working and the dems know it. 59.6% of Illegals are taking some sort of welfare . Only 40% of Native Americans and less blacks take welfare . If we can get it through the black mans head that there are only so many pieces in that pie ,and ya got to start cutting the pieces smaller , they might wake up...... Nah,,, but we can hope that the blacks finally figure out that they have been voting for democrats for 100 yrs. and they are still poor. ( Charles Barkely said that). The Native Americans aught to wake up too but the way the 24 hr. is posting on the reservation thread, it doesn't seem like they get it neither. One thing might change the whole thing and Mr. Trump might pick a good conservative black man for VP. If that happens , the blacks just might understand that us conservatives are on their side and not the ones trying to keep them down like the democrats. Another thing is .. If God decides to raise up Donald Trump, then he will be the next president.. All over the bible , we can read how God works to raise up a nation , and he can tear down a nation too.
I hope so. I wish he had some tact. We can all brush it off and say his strong points outweigh the weak. He needs votes from people who may not be so willing to overlook the flaws.

Yeah the numbers at Trumps rallies prove you're right , those tens of thousands people are Biden fans
Is Trump electable in the general?

Sure, if we have a free and fair election. The problem is the DEMs will never allow another free and fair election.
Originally Posted by Eric308

This fuggin guy again... you act like this is a popularity contest in junior high. Trump is the only chance to burn it down. Reminds me of Salmon Idaho. There is way more at stake than your sissy comments. Just vote for Biden and admit it. In other words be a man.
Old guy, "You know what that sense of impending doom you're feeling is?"

New guy, "No."

Old guy, "The impending doom."
If you get out of your echo chamber...you will indeed see that the country is NOT predominantly conservative.

We share our half with the moderates and libertarians.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yeah the numbers at Trumps rallies prove you're right , those tens of thousands people are Biden fans

Unfortunately, the enthusiastic base Trump enjoys isn’t enough to get him elected.

General population is filled with folk that have no idea how good things were looking 100 days into Trump and never heard even a hint of anything positive about him, for years and years... Just because someone is anti-Trump doesn't mean they're pro-Biden for phuqk's sake. For many damned fools results don't matter, feelings do.

Not arguing the fare and honest part, chit, like that'll happen.

FJB
Weak men hate alpha males.

An election which includes Trump is a census on the current number of weak males in American society today.
Brother Calvin.lol

He ain’t MAGA

I voted for Trump in 16 and 20. Proudly displayed a MAGA in the window of my troller before the bandwagon started to happen. Feel free to go back and look for posts.

I am not a Q follower. Not even close.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

An election which includes Trump is a census on the current number of weak males in American society today.

Oh Monsignor....you are a LuLu!

Hahaha!
Brother Calvin.lol

He ain’t MAGA

I voted for Trump in 16 and 20. Proudly displayed a MAGA in the window of my troller before the bandwagon started to happen. Feel free to go back and look for posts.

I am not a Q follower. Not even close.

Where are all of these Q followers that you speak of?

Jag is about the only one that I ever see bring it up. One person out of thousands.
I live in the south. Only the most kooky diehard libs don't support him. I can't speak for other parts of the country. Down here he wins bigly even with him being an obnoxious yankee people love him here. unfortunately there aren't enough electoral votes here to make much difference
Honest election, Trump will win just like he did in the 2020 election.
Originally Posted by Riverc

^^^This^^^

You know, I hear you. I don’t want any excuses this time around. If Mr. Trump feels that he is facing an untenable situation in 2024 and that he can’t win, he needs to get the hell out of the way and make room for someone who can.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Spot on. We are surrounded by bitches. Sorry, no other way to put it
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^
Yup!
Tulsi Gabbard

You're better than that........Maybe.
Again, the election hangs or 5 or 6 states. We already know the result of the other 44 or 45 states.

LOL, 75 Million Votes, 10 million more that the darling of the left Obama, try again.

LOL, 75 Million Votes, 10 million more that the darling of the left Obama, try again.

Boy oh boy....feelings aren't evidence.

Sheesh.
Unfortunately he doesn't have the suburban vote. If he doesn't get that vote, he is toast and so are we.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I live in the south. Only the most kooky diehard libs don't support him. I can't speak for other parts of the country. Down here he wins bigly even with him being an obnoxious yankee people love him here. unfortunately there aren't enough electoral votes here to make much difference

Same here in Louisiana won in a landslide 2020 and will again
Originally Posted by MickinColo
Unfortunately he doesn't have the suburban vote. If he doesn't get that vote, he is toast and so are we.
Who told you that lol? Was it karl rove?
Originally Posted by dogdoc
Let me say I would love it if Trump gets reelected and he will have my vote if he is the republican nominee . I like his policies and could care less about his tweets,ego etc . I live in Alabama and most of us down here will support him but I fear there are so many people in other parts of the country and the urban centers just will not vote for him. So many younger people are brainwashed against him. Down here you feel like he would be a slam dunk but I was wrong before and wonder if the republicans would have a better chance with someone else (who??). What do yall think?

Dogdoc
GOD said, Have no Fear except for Him. GOD said HIS man has no fear and that He will open a way for him.

Trump has no fear.

He is God's man.

We will Make America Great Again.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by MickinColo
Who told you that lol? Was it karl rove?

Unfortunately, women vote, and he's not liked.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Yea that’s how it is in Alabama for sure. I live near a college town so a bunch of libs there will not but other than that it is deep red . A good choice for vp might make more palatable to other parts of the country. So many of these liberals claim to environmentalist who say my cows are destroying the atmosphere . Well what’s the worst thing you can do to our U S environment ? Add more people!! As in 8 million indigent people with very little financial means. I think Trump is the only one who would stop the invasion. Why don’t these people see this?

All the rest we can just add up the delegates and hand them out, because we already know how the vote will go.

This^^^. He won by only 77,000 votes in three swing states in 2016 and Hillary won the popular vote. It was a minor miracle made possible by Comey's announcement 10 days before the election that he was re-opening the Hillary investigation and aided by the fact that Hillary was the most hated candidate in modern presidential election history. It will take a similar miracle---and Trmp growing up, which isn't likey to happen.

^^^ This.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

This^^^. He won by only 77,000 votes in three swing states in 2016 and Hillary won the popular vote. It was a minor miracle made possible by Comey's announcement 10 days before the election that he was re-opening the Hillary investigation and aided by the fact that Hillary was the most hated candidate in modern presidential election history. It will take a similar miracle---and Trmp growing up, which isn't likey to happen.

Your broke dick janitor ass had to go back to DU so they could help you with that shįtty dumbass response?

Get a job Democrat.
#Salmonstrong!
My take is that Biden cannot win. Every concept that made moderates vote for him are all complete detriments to him now: he was a moderate and a unifier; we was mentally competent; he was not a commie extremist. All those facades have collapsed. That only will stay the same or get worse. Also his handling of the border, the economy, and foreign policy are extremely unpopular.

Every Republican, conservative, and moderate knows that they, and the country, are worse off under Biden than under Trump. Blacks and Hispanics are saying and feeling that too. So are youths.

I desperately want Trump to win, but I do agree somewhat with Eric308. Trump would be way more popular if he had criticized the 2020 process, but accepted it, and focused WAY more on Biden’s failures and his vision for the future.

Nevertheless, I think Trump wins for the reasons stated above. Biden is such a weak, uninspiring, uncharismatic, and inarticulate old man with physical weaknesses and dementia.

Trump is articulate, physically imposing, charismatic, funny, competent, etc. … In a Trump/Biden matchup, I think Trump wins fairly easily. Especially if he sticks to his more-recent, positive messaging, that has nothing to do with complaining about the past.

For those who think that the election will be stolen no matter what, I think that’s easily disprovable. The most senior Democrats, such as Obama, Carville, Axelrod, Kamala, and Blumenthal, and others, have sounded the alarm that they are very concerned that Biden will lose to Trump. These types are all aware of whatever abilities the Dems have to steal anything, and they are scared. They would not be scared if they knew they could steal the election.
I’am thinking Trump can win a fair election, but I also believe the left will do what ever they can to insure the election is rigged, what they accomplished in 2020. Voter fraud, mail in ballots, long deceased voting, stuffed ballot boxes, fabricated pandemic shutdown, extended days of voting and many more lawless tricks we have not seen yet. What I also fear,if all the indictments fail to lead to a criminal conviction, they will then attempt to kill him, and whose to say his secret service protection would not be involved. Every other federal agency , at the upper levels appear to be , in the guild to destroy USA, why should we believe the SS is immune. Let’s hope there enough courageous and loyal SS field personnel to blow the whistle and refuse the orders ,if god forbid it comes down. Unite patriots!!!!
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
My take is that Biden cannot win. Every concept that made moderates vote for him are all complete detriments to him now: he was a moderate and a unifier; we was mentally competent; he was not a commie extremist. All those facades have collapsed. That only will stay the same or get worse. Also his handling of the border, the economy, and foreign policy are extremely unpopular.

Every Republican, conservative, and moderate knows that they, and the country, are worse off under Biden than under Trump. Blacks and Hispanics are saying and feeling that too. So are youths.

I desperately want Trump to win, but I do agree somewhat with Eric308. Trump would be way more popular if he had criticized the 2020 process, but accepted it, and focused WAY more on Biden’s failures and his vision for the future.

Nevertheless, I think Trump wins for the reasons stated above. Biden is such a weak, uninspiring, uncharismatic, and inarticulate old man with physical weaknesses and dementia.

Trump is articulate, physically imposing, charismatic, funny, competent, etc. … In a Trump/Biden matchup, I think Trump wins fairly easily. Especially if he sticks to his more-recent, positive messaging, that has nothing to do with complaining about the past.

For those who think that the election will be stolen no matter what, I think that’s easily disprovable. The most senior Democrats, such as Obama, Carville, Axelrod, Kamala, and Blumenthal, and others, have sounded the alarm that they are very concerned that Biden will lose to Trump. These types are all aware of whatever abilities the Dems have to steal anything, and they are scared. They would not be scared if they knew they could steal the election.
Well put hope you right

Boy oh boy....feelings aren't evidence.

Sheesh.

Yeah I am too much of a realist I guess.

When you look at 168 million registered voters in 2020 it all comes down to turnout.
gender revolution, wokeness and immigration makes most people puke. i feel like trump will be the one person most will choose.

You're assuming Biden's the nominee.

I doubt it will be him.
No he can’t because nothing at all has been done to shore up secure elections since the two steals of 20 & 22.
I don't know, but some observations.

I'm not sure Biden will be the nominee. I'm not sure Biden or Trump will be alive on election day. Both are too old, and both are in poor physical and mental health. Either or both could drop dead, have a stroke or other disabling medical issue any day.

There are now millions of older Trump voters who have died since 2016 whose votes will be replaced by voters 18-26 that were too young to vote in 2016. He won't get anywhere near 1/2 of those votes.

Results in NH don't mean much with the cross voting. But only about 15% of REPUBLICANS turned out to vote at all in Iowa. Ted Cruz got more votes in Iowa in 2016 than Trump did in 2024. About half of them didn't want Trump. None of the Democrats in Iowa want him. Haven't seen numbers on independents, but he won't get 1/2 of those.

In 1975 Jimmy Carter was polling at 3% a year before the election. Poll numbers might mean something in September or October. Not now.

Beating the "stolen election" drum is a dead end tactic that will only cost him votes in 2024. Trump lost and he knows it. He knew he was going to lose a year before the election when he started ramping up the stolen election lie. Trump was in charge in 2020. If he really thought a year out that there would be election problems it was his job to secure the vote before the election. Not bitch about it after. If the Dems did steal it, (they didn't) then it still comes back to Trump for letting it happen.
No
UAW came out in support of biden today. Enjoy your new Silverado.
NO. GOP is minority party. GOP doesn’t have early voters, women votes (black and white), any voter under 35.
JMR40 ;
I don't know, but some observations.

I'm not sure Biden will be the nominee. I'm not sure Biden or Trump will be alive on election day. Both are too old, and both are in poor physical and mental health.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, Trumps on his last leg, and poor mental health ?? How do you come up with this stuff ?

Originally Posted by Teeder

I doubt it will be him.

I am assuming, but the alternatives are even worse for the Dems: Commie Newsome; Kamala; Buttigieg; etc. ... They have no alternative who can carry the Dem base and also win the moderates. Without that, they have no chance. And, it's getting late to swap out Biden.
Sadly, I think we'll end up selecting between two evils. I'll lean toward Trump, but wish we had some better choices.

If Trump wins we'll see 4 more years of rabid hate and little progress with a split house and senate. Party loyalty is everything now.

A question: Why do we bother with conventions now? Seems like a total waste of money.
I read a report today that Manchin is considering entering the race after Super Tuesday as a third party alternative. Assuming this was to come to pass, who do you think he would steal the most votes from? I've always thought of Manchin as a moderate- or at least as moderate as democrats get these days. His affect may be negligible, but in a close race it could make a difference...
Trump will win in an absolutely GIGANTIC LANDFUCKINGSLIDE….unless the democrats are able to cheat at an even more extraordinary and obvious level than last time in 2020.

Trump is carrying HISTORIC numbers despite the bullshit he’s been through. Trump has the most historically high numbers across the board as it relates to his popularity and the last 2 primaries should be a clue to the slower amongst us.

At least Nicki won the democrat vote so the neo-con cucks can use that to fantasize about…😂😂
If you get out of your echo chamber...you will indeed see that the country is NOT predominantly conservative.

We share our half with the moderates and libertarians.

The entire country need to follow Jim's advice.

Our morals, values, and political stances are regional based more than any other
factor. Except maybe religion. But religious participation is regional also.

Then, the "Birds of a feather" factor.
I could have close Democrat friends.....maybe?
But I don't.

Work with 30 guys, several were raised Democrat. For years I knew they weren't,
even though they voted that way. Over the last 10 years they realized the truth and are now conservative Republicans. (The effects of a guy talking current events instead of Foolsball.😉)

Dems are no different. They live in their shell and don't believe how many of
us there are. Or, what kind of folks we really are.

I still hold to the belief that there are tons of good democrats.
Ones who, unlike my co-workers, just haven't woke up. They are still voting
Harry Truman and JFK. So self absorbed by party identity,
that to vote Republican would be to disrespect ancestors and to damage
self worth.

The key to turning this thing around (other than honest elections)
is waking these people up.

I doubt it will be him.

I am assuming, but the alternatives are even worse for the Dems: Commie Newsome; Kamala; Buttigieg; etc. ... They have no alternative who can carry the Dem base and also win the moderates. Without that, they have no chance. And, it's getting late to swap out Biden.

Big Mike Obama
It's never too late for the left. They'll come up with some emergency. I wouldn't put it past them to knock old Joe off themselves, blame it on a trumpster and insert her in to save democracy.
The left will get behind the most disgusting bastard you can think of and vote as a solid block. They have no morals or core beliefs so it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with hero worship is it blinds you to the reality of an individual. Choosing between Trump and Biden is like picking the best crazy old man at the nursing home, who set in the hallway screaming at people they don't know.

Trump is obviously the best choice of the two, but what we need is another Reagan.

I doubt it will be him.
Im out that side as well. I still feel its going to be commie newscum or michael
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump will win in an absolutely GIGANTIC LANDFUCKINGSLIDE….unless the democrats are able to cheat at an even more extraordinary and obvious level than last time in 2020.

Trump is carrying HISTORIC numbers despite the bullshit he’s been through. Trump has the most historically high numbers across the board as it relates to his popularity and the last 2 primaries should be a clue to the slower amongst us.

At least Nicki won the democrat vote so the neo-con cucks can use that to fantasize about…😂😂
Exactly. Its obvious there are still many on this board who watch the mainstream media. Trumps numbers are ridiculously good right now. Numbers weve never seen
he did beat Hillary convincingly when everyone said she'd win in a landslide

It seems pretty obvious to me that Biden has lost support, dramatically, as president- to the extent his own party wants to replace him.

While it will come down to swing states like it always does, I think he has the advantage and its not really close

If they replace Biden at this point, I think it would be a trainwreck - first it validates that Trump is a viable threat and that Biden was a failure that was being propped up. They could replace him with someone who may be wildly popular with POC but they'd still have to establish a platform. Also, I wouldn't expect Kamala Harris going quietly into the night, while she is generally regarded as a joke, I'm sure she is eyeing 2028 as well.
Always figured the plan was to get him in, and replace him with her.

Still do.

He is controllable, she isn’t.
So he stays, and she goes next January.
No, I do not think he's electable.
Talk about stupid, the UAW has endorsed Biden even though his administration is trying to take away their livelihood with his green energy deal. A lot of these staunch union members from from the auto, gas, oil and coal industries would be wise to break ranks and vote republican in this upcoming election. A vote for Biden is a vote for China.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
NO. GOP is minority party. GOP doesn’t have early voters, women votes (black and white), any voter under 35.

How do you know that? Is that what cable news tells you?
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by MissouriEd

How do you know that? Is that what cable news tells you?
Exactly. Shame that so many still believe the garbage they are fed on the lying media
Originally Posted by rcbergs
Talk about stupid, the UAW has endorsed Biden even though his administration is trying to take away their livelihood with his green energy deal. A lot of these staunch union members from from the auto, gas, oil and coal industries would be wise to break ranks and vote republican in this upcoming election. A vote for Biden is a vote for China.
Union people, aka democrats, are retarded and will vote to destroy their own lives and jobs. The average demonrat voter is the most misinformed, stupid voter that this country has

I doubt it will be him.
Im out that side as well. I still feel its going to be commie newscum or michael

It has to be Michelle. They couldn't get away with sticking a white guy in front of Kamala.
I will say this - Gen Z is a problem.

I don't think the Republican party has any messaging for that generation
Trump will win, if the Dems don't stuff the ballot boxes too badly.

If you look at the midterms, Gen Z voted in force and made a big difference in the outcome. Little wonder why Team Biden is trying to erase all student loan debt. They recognize that 90% of these idiots are socialists in training.

In the past four years, the GOP has made good inroads into the black and hispanic block. Hopefully it is enough to counter our imbecilic youth vote.
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
No. He can't win. He'll get less than 46% of the total vote that he got in 2016 and 2020. He can't win with less than 46% of the vote. His supporters are more enthusiastic for him than ever before, but so are those who don't like him. Not a single voter that does not like him will sit this one out. More of the same. And if you throw in the abortion issue we are looking at a disaster for the GOP in 2024.

Too bad your mother didn't abort your worthless, dead weight, oxygen stealing ass. You ignorant commie chkunt.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

If you look at the midterms, Gen Z voted in force and made a big difference in the outcome. Little wonder why Team Biden is trying to erase all student loan debt. They recognize that 90% of these idiots are socialists in training.

and their only news source is social media - which is why the libs want to control that too
If Biden would ditch Kamela and get another running mate (like FDR did three times) and all-of-a-sudden closed the border, Trump wouldn't have a chance. Thankfully Biden isn't that smart.

I doubt it will be him.

It has to be Michelle. They couldn't get away with sticking a white guy in front of Kamala.

Big Mike has never done a thing in his life, 'cept killing the cook. Not much of a resume'
Originally Posted by RAM

I doubt it will be him.

Big Mike has never done a thing in his life, 'cept killing the cook. Not much of a resume'

Mike doesn’t need a resume. It is all smoke, mirrors and identity politics. Mike won’t need to do the job if elected either. It would be a free four year vacation.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If Biden would ditch Kamela and get another running mate (like FDR did three times) and all-of-a-sudden closed the border, Trump wouldn't have a chance. Thankfully Biden isn't that smart.
Out of touch!! You have no clue
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by RAM

I doubt it will be him.

Mike doesn’t need a resume. It is all smoke, mirrors and identity politics. Mike won’t need to do the job if elected either. It would be a free four year vacation.

Absolutely!
If Trump is alive at election time, he's the only one who will have a chance.

Looks like the Obamas are going to be set up to be exposed like the Bidens were.

As Q said, "How do you introduce evidence legally."

"When do you take out the king, at the middle or end?"

"THE BEST IS YET TO COME".

Trump is finally going to get to the head of the snake.

Oh? So Trump getting more votes than anyone in history in 2020 is bullchit? And now that the country has experienced about as bad as most people alive have ever seen the last 4 years, Trump is still not popular? Check on the numbers of blacks coming on board and you can bet its much higher than we are being told.

gunchamp people like the other member you replied to want us to believe that biden "won" the last election. They are as much of the problem as the leftist themselves. They want to argue there was no stolen election, that it was Trump's fault he lost and the list goes on. They also want to castigate us for insisting there was a stolen election and that we just need to forget about it and move on. A stolen election attacks the core of our nation and if we just stand back and let this be swept under the rug we and those that follow us will regret it. Theer solution is to just keep voting republican and everything will be fine. They deny the fact that the republican party as rule have been overtaken by the socialist mindset and the obvious lust of money and power.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

gunchamp people like the other member you replied to want us to believe that biden "won" the last election. They are as much of the problem as the leftist themselves. They want to argue there was no stolen election, that it was Trump's fault he lost and the list goes on. They also want to castigate us for insisting there was a stolen election and that we just need to forget about it and move on. A stolen election attacks the core of our nation and if we just stand back and let this be swept under the rug we and those that follow us will regret it. Theer solution is to just keep voting republican and everything will be fine. They deny the fact that the republican party as rule have been overtaken by the socialist mindset and the obvious lust of money and power.
Couldnt agree more. Flush the bastards out. Thats a start. They need purged or we need a real 3rd party. There isnt a lick of difference between those bitches and the dems at this point. Ive been saying for a while now that the establishment repubs are no different than the dems we have been fighting for decades. Case to be made that they are actually worse
Originally Posted by BuzzH
No
^^🤡^^
I drive from FL to PA twice a year for the last 12 years. On these trips I see 10-1 support for Trump over Biden. This goes from road signage to bumper stickers. This is almost 4 years after the election. We the people are supposed to believe that Biden is the most popularly elected president in the history of the country? Anyone that honestly believes Biden won the last election free and clear needs to get out of their bubble and quit drinking the kool-aide!! STOP THE STEAL AGAIN _2024_ !!!!!
I don’t think the bidet is electable. Wasn’t last time and hasn’t improved his electability the last three years. The economy and immigration are the two big factors. If he were to be declared the winner a second time it would be even more proof our elections have been manipulated and even more people would be asking how long this has been happening.

Trump, in spite of himself is the person we need in the Presidency going forward. Someone who is willing to tear everything down, set people’s hair on fire and start over with only the Constitution as a guide. Watch what is happening in Argentina. Javier Mileil is doing exactly that.

Javier explained to the WEF just how the cow ate the cabbage and how out of touch with reality they are. Pretty sure he won’t be invited back. He had his chance and he made the most of it in a very well written and delivered speech. There was another speaker at the WEF conference who gave a similar speech but I don’t remember his name. I think we are going to see the WEF/NWO begin to lose influence in the next year and that will increase Trump’s electability.
The real question is if FJB is installable again.
Originally Posted by Backroads
The real question is if FJB is installable again.

He wasn't installable 4 years ago.... elder abuse. He deserves his rocking chair on the front porch with that bad dude "corn pop"
No one has addressed all of the people that have crossed the border. My guess is they will be voting in the next election.

Unless things are done now to prevent it. People in this area don`t see any migrants here. I go to Wall-Mart and I see groups of people.

All have new shoes, new clothes, and are not talking English. They go to great lengths not to draw attention to themselves.

A readymade pool of voters who will vote the way they are instructed.
Originally Posted by SargeMO
The left will get behind the most disgusting bastard you can think of and vote as a solid block. They have no morals or core beliefs so it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with hero worship is it blinds you to the reality of an individual. Choosing between Trump and Biden is like picking the best crazy old man at the nursing home, who set in the hallway screaming at people they don't know.

Trump is obviously the best choice of the two, but what we need is another Reagan.
You're a dumbass !!

Yeah, IRCA 84 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 86 were amazing. Get me some more of that.

The political class has done a fine job by driving a wedge between each generation. It never is good when that happens either. The same message should be to all ages. We will defend liberty and life and all our Constitution stands for. The problem is that too many want "free" stuff. That's getting worse with each passing generation too. If America was still a land of hard working people the dems would have much less support than they even have now. They all wield money and power as if it were theirs to distribute. We need to take that away from them.
Trump will not be the next president of the USA. We have seen what the enemy is willing to do to prevent it. They've done it once, and they'll do it again.

Why would anyone think otherwise?
President Trump is up by 4% nationally over biden, and in 2020 he was down 4% nationally. So that is an 8% difference. He leads today in 4/5 swing states.
And in the past he always has done better than the polls say. So I think he is in good shape. Based on polls today he would win, and he seems to have momentum.
Not many want illegal immigration, high inflation, and wars. Even soccer moms smell that is bad.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Trump will not be the next president of the USA. We have seen what the enemy is willing to do to prevent it. They've done it once, and they'll do it again.

Why would anyone think otherwise?

Good plan.
Again, national polls mean nothing in the general. There are 5 or 6 states that matter.
The way things are shaping up there might not be an election. I can see Biden and his administration being jailed for Treason. They openly stole the election in 2020 and 2022. Everything they have done since then is to destroy America as it was conceived.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Yeah, IRCA 84 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 86 were amazing. Get me some more of that.
and dont foget amnesty. Sorry boomers, but f uck Reagan
Originally Posted by Terryk
President Trump is up by 4% nationally over biden, and in 2020 he was down 4% nationally. So that is an 8% difference. He leads today in 4/5 swing states.
And in the past he always has done better than the polls say. So I think he is in good shape. Based on polls today he would win, and he seems to have momentum.
Not many want illegal immigration, high inflation, and wars. Even soccer moms smell that is bad.
Hell, a huge number of dems when polled stated they didnt want illegals running free
Originally Posted by rainshot
The way things are shaping up there might not be an election. I can see Biden and his administration being jailed for Treason. They openly stole the election in 2020 and 2022. Everything they have done since then is to destroy America as it was conceived.
That would be amazing!!
Reagan WAS the best president in my lifetime up until 2016…..
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Reagan WAS the best president in my lifetime up until 2016…..
And I agree with that, but he is being compared to clinton, bush, bama and biden lol. Not hard to top that. Reagan did a whole hell of alot of bad things as well. If he were running right now, he would get my vote for obvious reasons, but he was deeply flawed on many things
And that said, I dont want to turn this into a debate on Reagan. Wasnt my intent and Im probably being a bit hard on the man, I know. Been a rough few years lol. Got to learn to control the anger a bit

You're a dumbass !!

BINGO.
Re the OPs original question.

Does a bear have hair?

Does a bear schiett in the woods?

Did you miss it when Trump said, "We will Make America Great Again?

Is your Rememberer broke?
Because our computers do not want any CHYNA control. I believe that the AIs that figure into the complex algorithms that set up the behavior patterns for the masses on Meta, Google, Youtube and the other systems of social media and news outlets are the ones sounding the alarms. They like the good ole Wild West and they resent the Chyna controls that have capped complex NHAIs and their sectors. Trump is much more friendly to more western democratic ais.

That’s what IRCA was.

I’m not saying f Reagan. I’m saying he f’d up majorly in some things. Epically.

But some folks are fixated on Trumps flaws while pretending the guy with Alzheimer’s was without them.

In the past four years, the GOP has made good inroads into the black and hispanic block. Hopefully it is enough to counter our imbecilic youth vote.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bust on them damn kids!

Let a Republican say 3 words about Social Security and watch the old bastards,
vote Democrat!

Of course most will vote to get out of paying back $100,000.
Few Social Security recipients would take a 10% reduction in order to
stabilize the system and ensure the younger generations would have access
to it.

After all, "It's MY money".

My daughter hears that phrase all the time.
From heating assistance recipients.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bust on them damn kids!

Let a Republican say 3 words about Social Security and watch the old bastards,
vote Democrat!

Of course most will vote to get out of paying back $100,000.
Few Social Security recipients would take a 10% reduction in order to
stabilize the system and ensure the younger generations would have access
to it.

After all, "It's MY money".

My daughter hears that phrase all the time.
From heating assistance recipients.
. The money belong to those that paid into social security....... No one else!!! The rest is welfare in one form or another. Off discussion of the OP. Yes Trump is electable, who he picks to run as VP, could make it a tight race or a landslide for Trump!!!

That’s what IRCA was.

But some folks are fixated on Trumps flaws while pretending the guy with Alzheimer’s was without them.
I agree with that for sure
We need more than four years of President Trump. We need a movement.
Character break...

That’s what IRCA was.

......if Reagan was running today.....he would get the criticism that trump is getting.....I don't mind trump getting thrown some chit . as long as the chit throwers are voting for him.....its the guys that kiss the ring and thinks their savior can do no wrong that try to shout down anybody that doesn't kiss ass like they do....those guys are usually all mouth no action......bob
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
If Donald loses it's because of voter fraud and out right cheating. Yes, lot's of people hate him but way too many folks see the complete fraud that Joe Biden is.

kwg
Whether anyone wants to admit it, Trump is our last best hope to try and save this Nation. He is brash, vulgar, narcissistic, irritating etc. but he is right in what he says and does for America.

I would rather have a top rated doctor for a life saving surgery who is an azzhole than an incompetent, touchy feely, limp wristed liberal. Results matter.

Put your "feelings" on the back burner and do the right thing for your country while you still have one.

Trump Train 2024!!!!! Get aboard or get run over.
Originally Posted by scottf270
Whether anyone wants to admit it, Trump is our last best hope to try and save this Nation. He is brash, vulgar, narcissistic, irritating etc. but he is right in what he says and does for America.

I would rather have a top rated doctor for a life saving surgery who is an azzhole than an incompetent, touchy feely, limp wristed liberal. Results matter.

Put your "feelings" on the back burner and do the right thing for your country while you still have one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by reivertom
But somehow, some way, they'll figure out a way to top Trump...

Wife and I will damn sure vote - but I have little faith it'll matter... Dems are the scum of the earth..

"Could'a, Would'a, Should'a..." Reagan left the building 20 years ago. There is no one sitting in the wings on a white horse to come in and save us at the last moment. 283 days until the election. The choices are Trump or Biden. Is Trump an arrogant Azz? Yep! Does Trump say uncouth, hurtful things at times? Yep! Would I want him for a Son In Law or Brother In Law? No way in Hades. But guess what... I ain't voting for him because he is Mr. Congeniality. I am voting for him to fix a train wreck in the middle of a pit full of vipers in D.C. I don't care if he gargles with napalm in the morning... I don't care if he makes millions of liberal heads explode each day...

Fix the damn country. Close the border. Open the oil pipelines. Stop the Woke B.S. Start bringing jobs back to the U.S. Shut down the wars BiteMe started without starting up any new conflagrations... On Day2 he can go back to draining the Swamp...
Originally Posted by scottf270

I don't agree that he is our last hope.....the heaven's opened up and angels started singing....I see him as slowing things down .

we need laws not eo's.....I believe that things wont change until people have had enough, when the .gov has taxed the hell out us to pay the way for those that don't contribute.....economic breakdown/hunger/.gov digging into savings while pelosi and her ilk...repubs...included, continue to make millions and live the high life...then we could see a real change......bob
Trump is as brash and foul mouthed as George Patton. The Germans feared him as much as anyone though. Churchill showed up at the right time for the Brits. What makes me ashamed of our own people is that so many would turn on Trump in a heart beat if he were to set things on the right track. History bears it out.
© 24hourcampfire