Campfire Tracker
B
No

GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
UAW came out in support of biden today. Enjoy your new Silverado.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
NO. GOP is minority party. GOP doesn’t have early voters, women votes (black and white), any voter under 35.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
JMR40 ;
I don't know, but some observations.

I'm not sure Biden will be the nominee. I'm not sure Biden or Trump will be alive on election day. Both are too old, and both are in poor physical and mental health.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, Trumps on his last leg, and poor mental health ?? How do you come up with this stuff ?

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/24/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teeder
You're assuming Biden's the nominee.

I doubt it will be him.

I am assuming, but the alternatives are even worse for the Dems: Commie Newsome; Kamala; Buttigieg; etc. ... They have no alternative who can carry the Dem base and also win the moderates. Without that, they have no chance. And, it's getting late to swap out Biden.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sadly, I think we'll end up selecting between two evils. I'll lean toward Trump, but wish we had some better choices.

If Trump wins we'll see 4 more years of rabid hate and little progress with a split house and senate. Party loyalty is everything now.

A question: Why do we bother with conventions now? Seems like a total waste of money.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read a report today that Manchin is considering entering the race after Super Tuesday as a third party alternative. Assuming this was to come to pass, who do you think he would steal the most votes from? I've always thought of Manchin as a moderate- or at least as moderate as democrats get these days. His affect may be negligible, but in a close race it could make a difference...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump will win in an absolutely GIGANTIC LANDFUCKINGSLIDE….unless the democrats are able to cheat at an even more extraordinary and obvious level than last time in 2020.

Trump is carrying HISTORIC numbers despite the bullshit he’s been through. Trump has the most historically high numbers across the board as it relates to his popularity and the last 2 primaries should be a clue to the slower amongst us.

At least Nicki won the democrat vote so the neo-con cucks can use that to fantasize about…😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If you get out of your echo chamber...you will indeed see that the country is NOT predominantly conservative.

We share our half with the moderates and libertarians.

The entire country need to follow Jim's advice.

Our morals, values, and political stances are regional based more than any other
factor. Except maybe religion. But religious participation is regional also.

Then, the "Birds of a feather" factor.
I could have close Democrat friends.....maybe?
But I don't.

Work with 30 guys, several were raised Democrat. For years I knew they weren't,
even though they voted that way. Over the last 10 years they realized the truth and are now conservative Republicans. (The effects of a guy talking current events instead of Foolsball.😉)

Dems are no different. They live in their shell and don't believe how many of
us there are. Or, what kind of folks we really are.

I still hold to the belief that there are tons of good democrats.
Ones who, unlike my co-workers, just haven't woke up. They are still voting
Harry Truman and JFK. So self absorbed by party identity,
that to vote Republican would be to disrespect ancestors and to damage
self worth.

The key to turning this thing around (other than honest elections)
is waking these people up.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

I doubt it will be him.

I am assuming, but the alternatives are even worse for the Dems: Commie Newsome; Kamala; Buttigieg; etc. ... They have no alternative who can carry the Dem base and also win the moderates. Without that, they have no chance. And, it's getting late to swap out Biden.

Big Mike Obama
It's never too late for the left. They'll come up with some emergency. I wouldn't put it past them to knock old Joe off themselves, blame it on a trumpster and insert her in to save democracy.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The left will get behind the most disgusting bastard you can think of and vote as a solid block. They have no morals or core beliefs so it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with hero worship is it blinds you to the reality of an individual. Choosing between Trump and Biden is like picking the best crazy old man at the nursing home, who set in the hallway screaming at people they don't know.

Trump is obviously the best choice of the two, but what we need is another Reagan.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
My take is that Biden cannot win. Every concept that made moderates vote for him are all complete detriments to him now: he was a moderate and a unifier; we was mentally competent; he was not a commie extremist. All those facades have collapsed. That only will stay the same or get worse. Also his handling of the border, the economy, and foreign policy are extremely unpopular.

Every Republican, conservative, and moderate knows that they, and the country, are worse off under Biden than under Trump. Blacks and Hispanics are saying and feeling that too. So are youths.

I desperately want Trump to win, but I do agree somewhat with Eric308. Trump would be way more popular if he had criticized the 2020 process, but accepted it, and focused WAY more on Biden’s failures and his vision for the future.

Nevertheless, I think Trump wins for the reasons stated above. Biden is such a weak, uninspiring, uncharismatic, and inarticulate old man with physical weaknesses and dementia.

Trump is articulate, physically imposing, charismatic, funny, competent, etc. … In a Trump/Biden matchup, I think Trump wins fairly easily. Especially if he sticks to his more-recent, positive messaging, that has nothing to do with complaining about the past.

For those who think that the election will be stolen no matter what, I think that’s easily disprovable. The most senior Democrats, such as Obama, Carville, Axelrod, Kamala, and Blumenthal, and others, have sounded the alarm that they are very concerned that Biden will lose to Trump. These types are all aware of whatever abilities the Dems have to steal anything, and they are scared. They would not be scared if they knew they could steal the election.

I doubt it will be him.
Im out that side as well. I still feel its going to be commie newscum or michael

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump will win in an absolutely GIGANTIC LANDFUCKINGSLIDE….unless the democrats are able to cheat at an even more extraordinary and obvious level than last time in 2020.

Trump is carrying HISTORIC numbers despite the bullshit he’s been through. Trump has the most historically high numbers across the board as it relates to his popularity and the last 2 primaries should be a clue to the slower amongst us.

At least Nicki won the democrat vote so the neo-con cucks can use that to fantasize about…😂😂
Exactly. Its obvious there are still many on this board who watch the mainstream media. Trumps numbers are ridiculously good right now. Numbers weve never seen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he did beat Hillary convincingly when everyone said she'd win in a landslide

It seems pretty obvious to me that Biden has lost support, dramatically, as president- to the extent his own party wants to replace him.

While it will come down to swing states like it always does, I think he has the advantage and its not really close

If they replace Biden at this point, I think it would be a trainwreck - first it validates that Trump is a viable threat and that Biden was a failure that was being propped up. They could replace him with someone who may be wildly popular with POC but they'd still have to establish a platform. Also, I wouldn't expect Kamala Harris going quietly into the night, while she is generally regarded as a joke, I'm sure she is eyeing 2028 as well.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/25/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always figured the plan was to get him in, and replace him with her.

Still do.

He is controllable, she isn’t.
So he stays, and she goes next January.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No, I do not think he's electable.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Talk about stupid, the UAW has endorsed Biden even though his administration is trying to take away their livelihood with his green energy deal. A lot of these staunch union members from from the auto, gas, oil and coal industries would be wise to break ranks and vote republican in this upcoming election. A vote for Biden is a vote for China.

"Individual liberty depends on keeping government under control" Ronald Reagan

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
NO. GOP is minority party. GOP doesn’t have early voters, women votes (black and white), any voter under 35.

How do you know that? Is that what cable news tells you?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by MissouriEd

How do you know that? Is that what cable news tells you?
Exactly. Shame that so many still believe the garbage they are fed on the lying media

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcbergs
Talk about stupid, the UAW has endorsed Biden even though his administration is trying to take away their livelihood with his green energy deal. A lot of these staunch union members from from the auto, gas, oil and coal industries would be wise to break ranks and vote republican in this upcoming election. A vote for Biden is a vote for China.
Union people, aka democrats, are retarded and will vote to destroy their own lives and jobs. The average demonrat voter is the most misinformed, stupid voter that this country has

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/25/24.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (06hunter59, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,543
Posts18,472,903
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.