Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
It's going to be a lot closer than most will admit.

Can he win? Yes

I'm going in the other direction

I don't think its going to be close. Assuming they don't let them pull off any election horseshit this time around

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
In our small circle, sure he is...in the big scheme of things, I feel he's hard to elect. I hope he does, but time will tell. I'm voting for him regardless.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just looking at these rallies.

Trump has thousands of people standing in below freezing weather to see him

Biden couldn't get 20 fat women at a Golden Corral

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump would will in a landslide if the election was fare and honest.

In 2020 Trump captured 75 million votes, that’s 10 million more than any other candidate in history, it was a landslide.

Yet he was cheated out of his rightful place in the White House.

The same forces that cheated Trump and America in 2020 are still in place today.

So NO, he cannot win unless something is done about election fraud between now and Nov.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/24/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DaveisBack
one word, "Abortion" is what killed the 2020 and 2022 election.

personally, i think abortion is a good thing and should be actively encouraged for minorities and immigrants.
Maybe you'd like to lead the charge and make it retroactive? The election wasn't lost by anything. It was stolen. What a gutless wonder you are to encourage killing unborn children.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Abortion my ass. Corruption of our voting system is what killed the 2020-2022 elections. Until everybody gets rid of the asshats that stole the 2020 election that's the new norm.
Electability is a buzz word the establishment uses to scare people into voting for the "preferred" candidate.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
National polls don't mean a thing.

5-6 states determine this election, look at their state polls, that's how it's gonna go.

I bet the margin of victory is under 100K votes and it might be less than that.

The state committees in those crucial states should be getting voter rolls shored up now and having workers signed up to do poll watching all over their state. If you live in one of those states, volunteer to be a poll watcher and report irregularities.

D
D
The Best of Both worlds.

Last edited by DaveisBack; 01/25/24.

.458 Winchester Magnum, go big or go home.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Eric308
If Trump would have accepted his loss, built his brand, focused on Biden's flaws, he'd have it in a walk. But he is so damaged and so incapable of personal growth, and his conduct since the election so reprehensible, that now it will be close.
You really shouldn’t comment. You’re WAY out of your depth here.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
National polls don't mean a thing.

5-6 states determine this election, look at their state polls, that's how it's gonna go.

I bet the margin of victory is under 100K votes and it might be less than that.

The state committees in those crucial states should be getting voter rolls shored up now and having workers signed up to do poll watching all over their state. If you live in one of those states, volunteer to be a poll watcher and report irregularities.

Exactly

And primary the less than desirable republicans if you can, and vote straight R in the general.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
That is the EXACT question the swamp wants people asking.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
In 2020 he got more votes than anyone else in history has ever got in a Presidential election. Biden supposedly got more, but we all know that’s fantasy. The deep state has drug him through the mud and tried almost everything in their power to silence him. This has pissed a lot of citizens off, who weren’t previously Trump supporters. They are going to pull out all the stops the next 10 months. Rioting, assassinations, another pandemic, martial law, none of it will surprise me. But, yes, he is still electable.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by steve4102

No way. Go travel somewhere and observe the general population. majority are not Trump types.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Meanwhile Bidden is arranging for the rampaging immigrants to vote for him , otherwise it's back into hiding.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The answer should be an obvious yes he can and yes he will because anyone that hasn’t been in a coma for the last 3 years can see what we got now ain’t working.

But I get worried when I see all these Cuck-suckers in this forum and others that seem legit brain damaged to the point they not sure Trump is the right choice? It’s absolutely mind boggling.

Does anyone remember the magic Niqqer on TV when [bleep] was tanking during his administration? Niqqer said to get used to the way things are because this is the new normal? Niqqer said it straight faced on tv. Then Trump gets elected and turns the [bleep] show 180* in a few years.

Surprise Biden picked up right we’re the magic niqqer left off and has even surpassed that piece of [bleep].

Some of you stupid MFers better get your head out of your freakin A$$ before it’s too late….if it ain’t already

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by acy
Not sure where people get the idea that people won't vote for President Trump. In 2016 he got around 63 million votes. In 2020 the media told us that he had lost a lot of support, trying to get people to not vote for him. He got 74 million votes in 2020.

No matter how you slice it, Trump had a lot more support, and votes, in 2020 than in 2016. That was after 4 years of constant attacks and lies by the media, Democrats and too many "Republicans". I see no reason why people who voted for him in 2020 wouldn't do so again in 2024. There have been 3 years of very open and obvious reasons for people who voted against him in 2020 to vote for him in 2024.
Trump will win. Dont listen to any of these bitch ass clowns who say otherwise. Trunp has more support now than ever before. Anyone telling us anything else, is a liar

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by steve4102

No way. Go travel somewhere and observe the general population. majority are not Trump types.
Oh? So Trump getting more votes than anyone in history in 2020 is bullchit? And now that the country has experienced about as bad as most people alive have ever seen the last 4 years, Trump is still not popular? Check on the numbers of blacks coming on board and you can bet its much higher than we are being told.

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/24/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Brother Calvin.lol

He ain’t MAGA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Brother Calvin.lol

He ain’t MAGA
And hes constantly wrong on his assessment of the current political climate

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm just looking at these rallies.

Trump has thousands of people standing in below freezing weather to see him

Biden couldn't get 20 fat women at a Golden Corral

LOL , good way to put it. I always said, there "ain't " enough people at Biden's rallies to fill one side of a short bus.

I think he will win. Here is why . We have another 51 1/2 weeks of Biden and it is only going to get worse. We all know the immigrants getting to be a bigger problem, our debt is even worse, worker participation from 2019 to now, it went from 69% to 63 %. This means there are less people working and the dems know it. 59.6% of Illegals are taking some sort of welfare . Only 40% of Native Americans and less blacks take welfare . If we can get it through the black mans head that there are only so many pieces in that pie ,and ya got to start cutting the pieces smaller , they might wake up...... Nah,,, but we can hope that the blacks finally figure out that they have been voting for democrats for 100 yrs. and they are still poor. ( Charles Barkely said that). The Native Americans aught to wake up too but the way the 24 hr. is posting on the reservation thread, it doesn't seem like they get it neither. One thing might change the whole thing and Mr. Trump might pick a good conservative black man for VP. If that happens , the blacks just might understand that us conservatives are on their side and not the ones trying to keep them down like the democrats. Another thing is .. If God decides to raise up Donald Trump, then he will be the next president.. All over the bible , we can read how God works to raise up a nation , and he can tear down a nation too.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/24/24.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,597
Posts18,473,528
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.