Well guys like me use 800 and 700 X in rifle loads.

1. Working with youth shooting programs in Boy Scouts ( so a 12 year old can handle the 30/06 or 300 Win Mag Grandpa just gave him )

2. Use powders like that, particular in 223s, for high volume of shooting sage rats, equaling anything from a 22 Hornet and 218 on up....

so my only question to Rusty is what caliber is he shooting, and how far does he plan to shoot with it...

These loads have less distance capacity before you have to start playing with your elevation turrets, but anyone who knows how to do that, its not a real problem. I've posted this a lot, but last time this year thru May or early June, I was using 50 to 55 grain bullets ringing steel at 300 and 400 yds with a 223, with loads that varied between 8.5 to 9.5 grains of Unique.

Did about 750 rounds total, and used a gnat's hair over 1 pound of Unique... for economy and volume shooting.

so yeah Rusty, you using a low volume of powder, that is very bulky so it will fill the case and needs no filler
you can even get by in many cartridges using pistol primers if that is all you can find...

and with 700 and 800 X, you'd be surprised on how accurate they are. No down side if you want to shoot suppressed.

Just figure out your distance and the appropriate load data and bullet weight...

Cast bullet manual would be your friend. My Lyman Cast Manual # 3, shows data for 700 X in cartridges from the 22 Hornet, all the way to the 375 H & H. 800 X was just a hair or two slower, so you'd be safe using 700X data in about any cartridge in between those two calibers.

I use to use a lot of both 700 and 800 X, but have finally used all that I ever had ( which was a lot ) in youth loads and out shooting sage rats....with ran into the 5000 to 8000 rounds down range in the average spring/summer season.. March to August.

Good luck with your project Rusty Z.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez