just because it is not listed by the factory, you are insinuating that no one should try it out anyway?

If 800x is slower than 700 X, and 700 X is listed, but 800 X, then NO ONE should use it?

We are all on our own anyway when we hand load. Use your head and work safely, there isn't as much risk as some folk insinuate.

So if a load is not factory tested, we shouldn't use it huh? Well even if we used something they listed, and it went wrong, do you know of anyone personally who has sued the manufacturer or distributor, and won damage compensation?

well Mick, you do what you feel is right for you and some of us will feel what's right for us... and we who do, both own the benefits and/or consequences of our testing and use. Goes with the territory. Myself, I've done a lot of load development using different powders, not necessarily listed for reduced loads. But then in marketing, companies list what they want to, and ignore what they want to not test. Business experience tells me that, not some wildass guess.

Why do you feel the need to make other people's decisions for them? Handloading is a risk each one of us takes...so what really is your issues, with others?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez