i use a HF Dual Rock Tumbler with a 4" piece of PCV and about 1/8 to 1/4 of lb of SS pins (.047" diameter, .255" length). the SS pins are from Amazon or Lowes or whatever home improvement store. a drop or two of Dawn dish soap (you can use other liquid soaps) and a 9mm case of Lemi-shine in warm to hot water. i will let it turn for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. then i'll pour water, brass and ss pins into 5 gallon bucket paint strainer that is in the laundry tub. i put on the water and i'll rinse the brass off and i'll make sure of ss pins is out. then i will put the brass on a towel and i'll let the brass sit for nite or two and then i will load them up. i have a dehydrator, but i never use it to dry brass. i only do 50 - 60 rifle cases at a time, but i figure there is more space to do 100 cases.

i forgot, get a bag of HF Tumbler replacement drive belts. i figure the belt will last only about 1 year before it breaks. i have been doing HF tumbler for about 8 years.

i have a brand new VEVOR Jewelry Polisher Tumbler in my closet in case the HF fails. i have 1/2" PVC that are about 2" long and cut in half.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6LZKZQR/ref=twister_B0CDC7J5Y6?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".