I had a major hernia repair last year from a previous incision. Had a big 6” scar from when the removed part of my pancreas….. developed a big ole bubble right in the middle of the incision about 6 months after the first surgery….. I had it repaired at Stanford with the mesh via the DaVinci robot…. Only 4 little incisions from the robot and probably the worst fuggin pain and recovery of my life. It was probably a full 6 months before I felt “normal” and it’s still just a little tender.

I think that robot [bleep] looks better because the incisions are smaller but I think they get those probes under your skin and just destroy your fuggin muscles…. Like they stir up everything moving them around to different positions while using the same entry point.

It was a same day surgery but it got so bad I didn’t make it 12 hours after we got home and my wife called an ambulance …. It’s been my only time ever in an ambulance and I’ve shattered my hip, had a compound tibia fracture, tore up my knee, collar bone, multiple broken arms and all kinds of other crap lol.

Long winded, but anything to do with the stomach/ab muscles is miserable…. Makes it hard to even breathe….. I’d call a doctor and have em do an X-ray or CT to make sure everything is good 👍🏻