Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Originally Posted by Futura
Scheels had Varget, H4350, and H4831 kegs for $349.99 a few weeks ago. They are now $399.99 when I checked today.

14% jump in one go. That's what I'm seeing around here and worse as far as price jumps. I'm afraid it isn't over by a long shot. Inflation, production costs, and trying to supply way more than what us reloaders are asking for ourselves, is all meeting up at a bad time. We are almost an afterthought at this point. If we want it, we're gonna have to pay for it. Hope I'm wrong.

I should have bought that H4350 a few weeks ago. I didn’t need it but when I do who knows what it will cost or if it even available.

My hope is the prices stabilize a bit. But that will only happen when there is enough stock on hand to where you can just walk in and buy what you need at your favorite supplier. Don’t see that happening unless the hoarding is over which it may be at these prices.

Case in point is primers. Large Rifle when it’s on the shelf is 20-30% higher in price than small pistol primers. They used to be the same price. Only difference is availability and small pistol primers have been sitting on shelves available for a while now.