If Trump is back in office, I'll bet the pricing will drop like it did the last time he got elected. That is why I bought and bought when he was in office.. Paid $15 for a 1000 primers, and usually spent $100 a month on primers.

Stocked up on a lot of powder when he was in office also.

If the DemocRATs cheap their way back into office once again, I think we can all give up shooting and hunting.
They will either start confiscating firearms, or the components and ammo will be so sky high priced, and then probably get highly taxed on top of that... The average guy could afford to buy on pound of powder a year, or one or two boxes of 20 rounds of ammo a year.

We are at a cross roads.... if it goes to the democRATS pulling off another big cheat like the last time.. a guy my age, might as well give anything I have away as 'collector' items....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez