Thanks for the suggestions. I did measure the cases and the rims seem to be in spec. I didn't measure the extractor groove depth as the calipers I grabbed was too wide to fully fit.

I don't think it is a rough chamber as I would think the other, higher velocity ammo would have also stuck as well as the milsurp and aluminum cased ammo I used the previous time. Especially as I cleaned out the chamber well with a wire brush as some steel wool as part of my previous cleaning. I'm thinking the weaker ammo is not producing rapid enough bolt speed to "pop" the empty from the chamber causing the extractor to ride up and over the case rim. That the faster ammo from this trip and the milsurp and other ammo from the last session seems to suggest this. Next trip will see more variety of ammo, including reloads, and will run them over the chronograph for comparison.

I have to order parts for other guns from Numrich so will add an extractor and maybe spring to the order. I don't think that is the problem but I have to place an order and I don't seem to have an extra on hand anyway. It should make the shipping cost a little more reasonable.