Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Id really like a suppressor for multiple rifles. The price of a suppressor is bad enough. Then Our good FFL sees the need to delay and Tax our opportunity to protect our hearing. I shouldn't need a tax stamp to put a muffler on my car or lawn mower. How different is it for us to put a muffler on a firearm?

Why should we need to pay another $200 for each suppressor purchased for the purpose of protecting the hearing, for ourselves and those around us when shooting.

Any chance someone here can help a guy move on and bight the bullet &just jump through the hoops to buy the darn Tax stamp? Why can't I just move on, and apply for the tax stamp? I am really challenged with how wrong the need for our governess requirement, of the Tax stamp for a wonderful means to save our hearing? Suppose this is common in other countries as well?
I had the same feelings and thoughts as you for years and put off jumping through the hoops. And I now definitely regret procrastinating for all that time. I received my first two suppressors in January and can't believe how much fun they are and how they improve my shooting experience. Just DO it.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren