Originally Posted by 222Sako
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Id really like a suppressor for multiple rifles. The price of a suppressor is bad enough. Then Our good FFL sees the need to delay and Tax our opportunity to protect our hearing. I shouldn't need a tax stamp to put a muffler on my car or lawn mower. How different is it for us to put a muffler on a firearm?

Why should we need to pay another $200 for each suppressor purchased for the purpose of protecting the hearing, for ourselves and those around us when shooting.

Any chance someone here can help a guy move on and bight the bullet &just jump through the hoops to buy the darn Tax stamp? Why can't I just move on, and apply for the tax stamp? I am really challenged with how wrong the need for our governess requirement, of the Tax stamp for a wonderful means to save our hearing? Suppose this is common in other countries as well?
I had the same feelings and thoughts as you for years and put off jumping through the hoops. And I now definitely regret procrastinating for all that time. I received my first two suppressors in January and can't believe how much fun they are and how they improve my shooting experience. Just DO it.

I think you the proper sentiment to motivate me. Thank you. I still know the restrictions & tax is wrong & has been responsible for significant hearing being lost by a huge number of shooters, myself included.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19