Irving, happy to chat more about fishing and Peru

Im peruvian (US citizen now too), and we travel back every year. I try to go out for doves at least once or twice when there. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes we get skunked, bit there's no limits. so "skunked"s still twice the limits here in the US. Of course it is nothing like going to Argentina where you kill thousands, but shooting 80-100 birds in a good morning and spend some time outdoors is fun. This is all with friends from there, and looking at different places where birds may be feeding, not an outfitter setup.
Fishing I've done less in the past few years, as it requires more time (about a 250mi drive one way, South of Lima) and we spend 2-3 nights sleeping in a shack and driving the beach looking for activity. We pack everything that would be needed as it is truly middle of nowhere, no outfitter, just hardcore Fishing.
It is cold water and mainly targrt corvinas and flounder with jerkbaits and jigs as sargassum can be a floating carpet. Rods are 9-10ft MH, reels in the 4-6k size, and could fish open beach or rock groins boulders within the same morning

I have some gear in Peru from before I came to the US and I've taken some over the years, but now I mostly fish the Tx Gulf when out with the kids. where I'll test the Fiblink as soon as I get it (11ft MH)

The northern beaches of Peru have warmer water and you can get Mahi mahi, snook, groupers, amberjack, and if trolling offshore the usual pelagics.
What do you target in Panama?