Irving, I think I may have said it here before. I have a long Plano rod carrier tube that i've taken all over the damn world. Had one airline beat the crap out of it, but my rods were still In great shape inside the tube. You Would have laughed if you'd seen it when I got it. It had a big curve in it.

I take my reels in my carry-on, along with a bunch of different lures. You'd be surprised how nice local fishing guys can be when you give them something like a Mirrolure, Zara Spook, or a couple paddletails. Most places, They can't even buy that kind of stuff and even if they could, it would be stupid expensive.

I remember one guy in particular who was a waiter at a restaurant right on the beach in Tulum, MX. I had seen him out on the beach fishing that morning, so I gave him some Capt Hank Brown jigs and a Mirrolure as a tip. He was so grateful. I had some great conversations with him about fishing and lots of other things. That's how I found out about the black panthers in the jungles around Tulum. It never hurts to spread a little joy when you're out in the world

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH