Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I think they last a hell of a lot longer than most buyers interest in that gun does. Bought a dpms Oracle for $500 when that was the going rate years ago. Sighted in a red dot on the rec. As well as a laser on the picatinied gas block. Probably put 250 -300 rds thru it checking function and reliability. With those sights it is my house gun. Last forever , simply does not get the volume of rds thru it my scoped ar does that I use for varmints and such. As simple as Lay's potatoe chips can't have just 1..mb you know I wouldn't chit you.

I've got an Oracle, too. I think I paid $440 for it, back in 2017, at Rural King. It works, it shoots well enough (1.5"@100 with old ammo I built for prairie dog shooting, even better with some ammo). I don't shoot it much, I only bought it to piss off the liberals, anyway, but it's a reasonably good rifle for the money. I'll likely never wear mine out, because I just don't care to shoot it much. I got burned out on ARs when I was in the Army, long ago and far away. For my wants and needs, it's a good rifle. I do chase a coyote with it now and then, but it bores me pretty quickly.
I like my CZ 527s better for such things like coyotes, groundhogs and stuff, but the Oracles work well enough.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.