Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Full3r
Well SamO, what shot better for you?

Okay, gents, here is the ugly truth. The pic does not lie!

As I said earlier, 15 shots each offhand at 15 yards. 15-20 seconds shooting time total for each gun.

You all know I'm a whiner and here it is, just when I got to shooting it started getting windy. Nothing terrible but 15-20 mph and I could really notice it with the red dot.

That said if I removed the worst shot from each group they all went around 5" for the remaining 14 shots. Except for the P226, I know the trigger pull is way different than the striker fired pistols and I still shot it like chit, it was around 7.5" for 14 but I also shot it last and it was getting windier by the minute.

Upper left, HK VP9

Upper right, Glock 19X

Middle, SA Echelon

Lower left, P320

Lower right, P226

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

I wouldn’t feel too bad about that. Most people are fast to talk and short to show. I like handgun shooting, albeit I don’t shoot as much as I used to. Hoping to remedy that tomorrow with the warm front pushing in.

Watched several guys in military who were absolutely terrible with a pistol. One who missed the whole damn silhouette @ 3meters(part of the USMC Qual). We ended up putting a laser on his beretta and he shakes worse than Michael j fox. Worked with him and worked with him and got him to pass, however he was still
The worst damn shot I’d ever seen. Still in service last I known.