Not exactly what your looking for but close. Had a SS Rem 700 BDL 308, shot ok. My neighbor was a gunsmith so we decided to go all out. Blueprinted the action, put on a 20" Shilen select match barrel, jewel trigger, bedded it in Grayboe stock. Would shoot sub MOA all day long no matter what I fed it. Was at the range and a guy offered me way more than I had put into it (gun, smithing, parts, etc) so I decided to sell it.

Ended up buying an older T3 308 with the aluminum recoil lug. Swapped lug, trigger spring, limbsaver pad and it out shot that custom build Rem 700 all day every day for about 1/4 of the price. I shot a Browning Abolt II Medallion 7mag for about 30 years until switching to that 308. I liked the DM system of the Browning. Clean floorplate, but a hidden mag inside, instead of a hinged floorplate and dumping all your rounds in the mud or ground. So the Tikka offered that over the Rem as well.

If I did it all over again, knowing what I know now, I choose the Tikka again. You'll want to replace the trigger on the Model 7, just replace spring on Tikka. The only bolt that is slicker than both my Tikka's is my 30+ year old browning. DM is a toss up, either you like them or don't. The stock on the Tikka is actually well made in comparison to some of the other tupperware stocks.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]