Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Riverc
What's been changed to stop this from happening in the 2024 election? Nothing that I'm aware of.

This ^^^^^

2024 will be a repeat with a high probability of even higher mail in voting than 2020.

The left will stop at nothing to win again & they don't care if we know about, because they know we cannot prevent it before the fact, & the courts won't touch it after the fact.

2024 election & whatever happens as a result will be epic, either really bad or really good.

MM

Wrong. President Trump has a clue and knows much better than you. 2020 had to happen to lead to Voter ID and the death of the DNC. He told us in his initial campaign he "... was going to fix it so this never happened again". That requires cure of the problem that will last long after Trump is dead and gone.

It was the only way to set the trap and as Trump said, "We caught them all". The truth is coming out. As Trump said at Turning Point, "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do." He's talking Military.

The people must be shown the depth of treason involved and the ugly national destruction the result thereof. Why?

The people must see why so many are going to die for their crimes. Their crimes must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of tge law in order for confidence to be restored.

2020 had to happen to cure the 50 year virus.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/21/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin