Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by dassa
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?

The reason you could care less is because you enjoy the fruits from the labor of those that did care. It's easy to sit on your couch here in the USA because the USA has done the work to establish wide spread trade and peace. You're just to dumb and lazy to understand how the world works and watch your imported TV while typing on your imported computer safe from an invading horde of Orcs.

By establishing the way to trade with the Reserve Dollar the USA taxes the world in exchange for making world wide trade feasible.

Those who whine and whimper and want the USA to be isolationist will be whining and whimpering at a much higher pitch if they ever got their wish.

As other have said the southern border is just one example of showing weakness for which you advocate.
Originally Posted by dassa
Holy [bleep], you're stupid. In the very post you quoted, I talked about protecting our southern border, instead of waiting time in Ukraine.

Your appeal to weakness invites situations like the invasion on the southern border. Strong USA policy stops that kind of problem.

Trump stopped the flood through strong policy, intervention works. Fact.
Good Lord! learn to read. Did you miss the part where I talked about having a strong military? That stayed home and protected our own borders? It was right there in my post?